Contact Pam Bailey, Director of Bedford County Office of Economic Development for a site tour.
The Bedford Center for Business is a premier Gigapark located in the center of Bedford, Virginia. It is convenient to the main highways of U.S. 221 and U.S. 460. The property is owned by the Bedford County Economic Development Authority and is fully served with public water, sewer, streetlights and underground utilities. High speed broadband serves the park with a 400 Gigabyte-per-second backbone.
State Route 122 between Route 221 and Route 460 in the Town of Bedford, Virginia
64+ acres with lots ranging in size from 3 to 45+ acres
Located off of U.S. Rte 221 and U.S. Rte 460 within 30 miles of I-81
Both Lynchburg & Roanoke Regional Airports are within 30 minutes
- Bedford Campus of Central Virginia Community College located near the entrance
- Virginia Enterprise Zone
- 12” on-site water line served by the Bedford Regional Water Authority.
- 15” on-site sewer line served by the Bedford Regional Water Authority.
- Three phase 12.47 Kv line electricity served by the Town of Bedford
- Propane available
- Telecommunications and fiber optics
- Real estate – $.31 per $100 assessed value Town of Bedford + $.50 per $100 assessed value Bedford County.
- Business personal property – $1.50 per $100 original purchase price
- Machinery and Tools – $1.30 per $100 original purchase price