Picture your business in Bedford County. It’s one of the fastest growing areas in Virginia as it is in a prime location within a day’s drive of all major mid-Atlantic markets. The Bedford area is decidedly pro-active, resulting in a healthy, diverse economy.
We check all the boxes to be the prime location for your business:
- three EDA-owned business parks
- available cleared and graded lots
- low cost of doing business
- close proximity to colleges and universities
- skilled workforce
- outdoor amenities
- low cost of living
- low taxes
- supportive Economic Development Authority, and local government
Watch these testimonials from Simplimatic Automation and Blue Ridge Optics and why they chose to locate here and continue to thrive in Bedford County. Then give us a call at (540) 587-5670 or email Pam Bailey for more information on how we can help bring your business to Bedford County.